Brent Ride a Bike: Discovery DaySeptember 20, 2022 0 COMMENTS
MOST women are missing out on the joy and freedom you feel when you ride a bike.
JoyRiders’ Discovery Day is designed to help ALL women discover how riding can be easy, safe, and FUN! You will also learn why its #cheaperfasterhealthier
Drop in and meet the JoyRiders team and our lovely partners on Saturday October 15th
When: from 1:30-4:30pm
Where: Granville Community Centre, 140 Carlton Vale, NW6.
We’re very lucky to have so many other wonderful organisations coming along to help – like us they want women who don’t ride to get started or return to riding.
Who you can meet:
- Cycletastic – FREE cycle skills training, learn to ride & more
- Dr Bike – learn bike maintenance and repairs
- Breeze Brent – friendly cycle rides for women
- Harlesden Mums Who Cycle – social rides for families
- Swapfiets – affordable, dependable hire bikes
- Brent Cycle Campaign – pushing for segregated cycle lanes, cycle parking etc.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
Come and hear from women like yourself who have made the journey from wobbly beginner to independent road cyclist. THEIR STORIES ARE NOT TO BE MISSED!
*** Thanks to our sponsor Countryside Partnerships for supporting this event ***
Sylvia is the current Brent Cycling Campaign Coordinator. She is a Cricklewood resident and a cargobike mum of two.