- Wembley to Willesden Junction walking and cycling changesTransport for London (TfL) and the London Borough of Brent have resumed work on proposed improvements between Wembley and Willesden Junction. The current engagement is a continuation of what had commenced in early 2020 but was paused due to the pandemic. Since March 2023, TfL has had a live Ideas Board where residents and visitors to the area can inform this ongoing process. We encourage you to take part… Read more: Wembley to Willesden Junction walking and cycling changes
Who We Are
Brent Cycling Campaign is the Brent group of the London Cycling Campaign.
We exist to campaign for better cycling conditions in Brent, and to help more people to cycle in Brent.
London Cycling Campaign members who live in Brent are members of Brent Cycling Campaign, and receive our newsletter along with the LCC Magazine.
To become a member of the London Cycling Campaign, simply join up here, choose the membership that suits you and start enjoying a great package of cycling benefits:
- Free third-party insurance
- London Cyclist magazine delivered to your door
- Discounts in more than 100 London bike shops
- Reduced price on theft insurance
- Free legal advice
- Cycling advice from the LCC team
- Weekend leisure rides
We also represent the interests of all who cycle, or would like to cycle, in Brent, and all interested may join our electronic mailing list.
We have meetings every month and regularly organise rides and social events. Full details on our calendar. We take part in community events and give information and support to enable more people to cycle in Brent.